6th Year of Mobile Money and Digital Payments Americas
How will you help shape the future of Latin America’s cashless economy?
Mobile Money and Digital Payments Americas 2015 will return for its 6th year as the continent’s best-loved industry forum.
Expert session leaders from across the LAC payments industry will ask provocative questions; market pioneers will provide their perspectives in a series of industry panels and cutting-edge presentations. You, our audience, will then have the chance to take the floor and debate Latin America’s most pressing payments issues with the experts in a series of interactive Q&A breakout sessions.
- How can regulation enable greater innovations in financial inclusion?
- What mechanisms will drive the LATAM eCommerce industry to critical mass?
- How do you generate profit in a multi-stakeholder model of financial services delivery?
- Will consumer education be the key to unlocking the un-banked?
- What’s the role of the MNO in a bank-led marketplace?
- Is there a ‘one-size-fits-all’ model to generate consumer trust in digital payments?
These will be just some of the questions presented on stage at Mobile Money and Digital Payments Americas – and you have a bigger role than ever to play in shaping your conference experience!
Make sure that you and your organisation are part of the discussions that will shape the future of Latin America’s cashless ecosystem. We look forward to seeing you at Mobile Money & Digital Payments Americas 2015.
New for 2015
Alongside the all-new digital payments stream, Mobile Money and Digital Payments Americas will feature...
Enabling behavioural change to encourage the move from cash to mobile money
Examining the role of consumer transaction data in building an adoption strategy
Defining and executing a marketing strategy to ensure the success of your initiative
Reduce internal inefficiencies and cost through mobilising government systems
Sleeping with the enemy: Why banks and MNOs need to interoperate with their competitors to ensure their offerings remain competitive
The importance of private partnerships in facilitating sustainable development initiatives and driving economic growth